Tuesday, May 04, 2010

My Life,...








My name is T...R, I came from East Java but now I am working in Jack city. I was born in Malang 25 years ago. I was grow up in Tulungagung, life in a beautiful village, the name is Desa Tanggung Campurdarat. It is not far with Popoh beach and also near with the mountain. I am really like the village, a nice place for life, with the polite people and fresh nature. Most of the people are farmer. Now I always miss and miss my village.

I finished my school in Tulungagung, from elementary until senior high school I finished in Tulungagung. Then continue my study in University of 17 August 1945 Surabaya. I take English Department, Faculty of Letters . Talk about my village, my friend said that my village is not a village but real real village. Although life in village, but I want to get my future, better future. Because of that I choose Surabaya for my study.

Many experiences that I got from and for Tulungagung. Since in senior high school I have many trhopy, the winner of read a poem or theater. I presenting my school in SMU N 1 Kauman Tulungagung. Beside that I also ever became winner in speech contest. Not only that I also have little experience in modeling. Although I come from the village but I try and always try to confident. I ever became the winner as “Putra Suzuki 2001”.

In the year of 2002, I became the first winner of Putra- Putri wisata from tulungagung. Now we can call Kakang Mbakyu Tulungagung. This is a great experience in my life. And I am really enjoy my job as A Tourism Ambasador from Tulungagung. I always present about tourism in tulungagung in everywhere, not only about tourism, but about everything inside Tulungagung. As a tourism ambassador I often meet many people. It is good time for me to present Tulungagung.

I also became a guide, I show to the guest everything about Tourism. They are so enjoy to stay in Tulungagung. Their opinion about Tulunagung is “so nice to life in tulungagung, all of people always polite to everyone”. I am so happy with this.

In the year of 2003, I representing Tulungagung to East Java to join Raka Raki Competition. Raka Raki is tourism ambasador from east java. This is also great experience in my life to presenting Tulungagung in East java. I meet all of tourism ambassador from the city in east java. I have friends, we share each other about enerything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hidup tidak selamanya indah
Langit tak selalu cerah
Suram malam tak berbintang....
Itulah lukisan alam

Dalam duka awasi kesyukuranmu
Dalam suka awasi kealphaanmu
Setitik derita melanda
Segunung karuniaNya