Thursday, July 24, 2008

Coretan...!









Jakarta July24,07.

Dear My blog,

Today, i want to write somtehing in my blog. I dont know, why i became lazy to write in the blog. May be cause i write it in my diary, so i dont want to wrote it again in this blog. And now, i miss to write again in my blog.

Actually, today i am little tired, happy and also have little bad news. This is a life, that everybody always have a problem. Sometimes, we are happy in our life, and also sad in the life. As human in the world, we must believe to our God, that we could life because of The God.

After long time i am not comeback to Malang, tomorrow, on July25, i will back to Malang again. I miss Malang, and the important thing, i miss my family. My father, my mother and also my city. But now is diferent, i am not back alone again. I have a wife and i will back with her now. Hehe...
Since i got marry, my life is change now, something lose and something new come in my life.
Before, i often back to malang, visit my family, my friends, and my city. Before i still feel as a child, but now am not child again. I am a husband now. Its so dificult to change my life like this. But i must sure and believe that i can do it.

I pray to The God, i want have better life than before.

Thanks my blog, and i will write again for you.

No comments: